Re: Northeast Events april 29th?

To: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Subject: Re: Northeast Events april 29th?
From: Christopher Roger Cammack <cmack@WPI.EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:45:48 -0400 (EDT)
There is an event hosted by the New England Sports Car Club (NESCC) at the
FT. Devens Airport on the 29th.  Check out http://www.nescc.org/ for
directions and details.  The site is large and the courses loads of fun
(especially in a FSAE car).  WPI should have their SAE cars there, swing
by and say hello.
-Chris Cammack
VP WPI Motorsports
2002 FSAE Project Leader