Fwd: Physics of Racing in HTML

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Physics of Racing in HTML
From: Han85xj6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:32:23 EDT
From: Han85xj6@aol.com
Full-name: Han85xj6
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:31:31 EDT
Subject: Re: Physics of Racing in HTML
To: brianbec1@hotmail.com

In a message dated 4/13/01 2:09:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
brianbec1@hotmail.com writes:

> Peter Ogden of Australia has done a stunning conversion of all past &
>  present articles into HTML.  For those who hate trying to download these
>  things from geocities (-:
>
>  http://www.esbconsult.com.au/ogden/locost/phors.htm

I started reading these yesterday, and while some of the formulae leave me
behind, the concepts are so clearly explained and make so much sense, that
it's clear there will be a lot of benefit to be gained from them.  Things
that should help bring down my times.  His remarks about the "launch"
provided a great deal to think about.

Thanks for making this available to us!

Regards,

Warren Hansen