Re: Keizer wheels opinions

To: <mnkeyes@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Keizer wheels opinions
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:31:11 -0500
Mike

Keizer has different options for their wheel. Depending on what you wish to do
with them, I would recommend the solid center aluminum wheel. The 4 spoke
magnesium wheel is a good wheel, also, if you want a good looking lightweight
wheel. But in my opinion, the solid center lightweight aluminum is better
because (1) they are a little lighter, and (2) I think they are stronger for a
racing environment.

The early versions leaked a great deal, but in the past 2 or 3 years are a lot
better in that regard. My last set of 15x10's did not leak at all for the 2
seasons I used them, and as far as I know the gent in Tucson that bought my
car is still not having problems. In any case, he has bought another set of
Keizers from me, and is recommending them to others, so he must be pleased.

I have sold over a hundred sets of Keizers, primarily to the autocross
community, in the past 5 years. As a Keizer dealer, I may be a bit biased. But
I used their wheel on my FP/AP car for 2 years before I became a dealer. I
have never had a complaint or had to warranty a single one out of those
hundred sets of wheels I have sold. I dropped 2 other lines of wheels because
I could not say that about their products.

Hope this helps.

Mike Keyes wrote