FS - Tires/wheels for Neon UPDATED!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS - Tires/wheels for Neon UPDATED!
From: brandon.fetch@ey.com
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 17:34:24 -0500
Dumb-o me forgot to tell you where the parts are located.  DFW, Texas area.
Couldn't find the address for where to post for sale items, so please don't
flame me. ;-)

<Nomex>

I've got Kumho!          V700s     205/55/14
I've got BFG!       R1s  205/55/14
I've also got BFG!  CompTA  195/60/14

Four wheels with the CompTAs mounted - Neon factory Sport 14" White
aluminum (or aluminium for you UK folks...)

The CompTA tires are a special 'rain compound' (not as sticky) and mounted
on the wheels.  The wheels aren't in the best shape (chips/nicks, not
bent/cracked).

They're RACE WHEELS! :-)

Expected life:

CompTAs have nearly full tread (can make out the outside block dividers)
R1s are 50-75%
V700s are 50-75%

Figure $400 for the whole shebang + shipping.  Again, 8 tires, 4 wheels for
$400!

If I don't sell 'em, they're going on my Neon for street use, however long
they'll last me!  My AVS-i's are a bit bald.

Thanks,
Brandon
'99 Neon R/T
</Nomex>

Note:          The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Ernst & Young LLP