Re: Berkeley at auction again Thursday.

To: pethier@isd.net, lotus-cars@yahoogroups.com, lotuseuropa@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Berkeley at auction again Thursday.
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:44:58 EDT
Better buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its probably gonna go for nothing???  You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike B. 99cm

 a message dated 4/4/01 7:18:13 PM Central Daylight Time, pethier@isd.net
writes:

<< OK, if you don't care about teeny little cars that could be collectors'
 items or D-Modified candidates, hit "delete" now.

 I while back I spammed the list about a Berkeley which was slated for a
 police auction on short notice.  I could not find out much about it, then it
 was withdrawn from the auction.  Now, it is back, slated for auction
 tomorrow.  I managed to use my City ID to get the attendants at the impound
 lot to let me in to see it. >>