Pay attention quote

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pay attention quote
From: jwalter@ptra.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:27:17 -0500
Dennis G. sums it up right here:
" The single most expensive and time consuming (and difficult) part of
building a Real Racecar (read: Prepared and Modified) is the chassis
development. Chassis development is what separates the men from the boys,
in both the engineering and cost departments. This, more than anything
else, is what separates a "street" car from a "race" car...."

And can this BOY speak to that!  After buying a car for $50 in a bank
auction, I now have a $15,000 car that is uncompetitive.  I'd been much
better off buying an IT/GT car in roller state and making small
adjustments/modifications for Solo2 rules.  More than half the expense of
a P or M car is paying for the mistakes, not the things that work.  ;^)

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
jwalter@ptra.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"The people who vote decide nothing. The people who count the vote decide
everything."
     - Josef Stalin.