Lubbock/Ft Worth Hotels

To: "AutoX List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lubbock/Ft Worth Hotels
From: "Karen Christoff, Ph.D." <pykac@olemiss.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 19:53:20 -0500
Sorry to waste the bandwidth here, but I just tried to reserve a room at the
Barcelona court for the Lubbock ProSolo and learned that they are totally
booked for the weekend.  As I recall, someone from Lubbock posted hotel
information a couple of weeks ago, but we weren't planning to go to the
Lubbock event at that point so I deleted the message.

Whoever it was that posted the information can you please send it again
(backchannel would be great).  Or if someone saved the messge and would be
willing to forward it, I'll be eternally grateful.

I also have a room reserved at the Comfort Suites in Roanoke for this Friday
and Saturday that I need to cancel.  If anyone is going to the Ft Worth tour
and needs a room, let me know and I'll have them transfer it to you.  It's a
king suite, non-smoking, for $65.

Karen Christoff
pykac@olemiss.edu