Re: Race Cows

To: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Race Cows
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:51:18 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Steckel <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
To: autox@autox.team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Saturday, December 30, 2000 2:27 PM
Subject: Race Cows

>Quite some time ago, one of the Team.Net members was touting the
>wonderfulness of his cow spot painted race car. I can't remember the name
>for the life of me. (Perhaps one of the Cheesehead Brigade?)

Cheesehead for sure.  Patrick Washburn of Wausau, Wisconsin.  Pat has since
sold this ex-Paul-Brown Neon to a guy in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.  Dunno if we
will see it autocrossing in the Twin Cities in the future or if the guy will
be going to national events.  Pat has some other interesting plans that I am
not at liberty to divulge.  I honestly don't know if the cow decor will
become part of them again.

Paul may want me to mention that he had no part of the cow thing...

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.