Re: Rare old car Mag.

To: <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Rare old car Mag.
From: "Steven Eguina" <seguina@unionfundingusa.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:38:52 -0800
Hey Bill,  My car wasn't done so I won't be at the 1/1 event.  I spoke to
Bill Chin a couple of times and he can't make it either.  However, I also
got a call from  the owner of the Trans-Am Camaro I'm considering buying.
I think I can buy the car right.  It needs a lot of TLC but I've got the
room to take it apart and after watching you I figure a year would be fast.
 Just kidding!

I've got to go though my old mags also.  If you come across any info or
pictures of 3rd gen Trans-Am Camaros id like to see them.

Good luck with you event.  Steve Eguina Currently ESP