Re: Check Out New Auto-X Message Board!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Check Out New Auto-X Message Board!
From: Karl Witt <witt@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:34:21 -0500
At 07:36 AM 12/28/2000 -0600, pylon@pylon.cc wrote:
>The same thing that Pylon.CC has been doing for 6 months... yet
>when I sent a message to Team.net I was ripped a new one for
>"SPAMMING" everyone..... That makes a lot of sense.....
>

>-CJ
>http://www.pylon.cc/

The difference being of course that dave mentioned his ONCE. you replied to
every thread you could get your hands on with 'team.net sucks go to my
site'. big difference there spanky. if you hand only posted once nothing
would ever have been said. Then there's the other issue that dave's been a
contributing member and actually had something on topic to say on team.net
for a long time. you? you never have anything to say that isn't about your
site.

karl