Re: Murray is bad, was Rocky's Nutz :^)

To: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Murray is bad, was Rocky's Nutz :^)
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:25:00 -0500
That's "Mr." Weird Geek to you, buddy!

I just hang on to stuff like the "Sheepherder's Fable", "NER's scoring for
Driver of the Year (The Stirling Moss Trophy!)" and other *important* stuff.

The private poster was concerned that I had demeaned all those who have used

drills for removing lugs, by my statement that they weren't meant for it.
And
backed up by someone posting that using them for removing lugs voided the
drills warranty. He said I was being rude. Man, if he thinks that's rude, he

ain't seen me when I'm fired up. :^)

Matt Murray (and I believe Byron Short owns the rights to "Weird Geek" or is

that a "pencil necked geek"?)
From: Rocky Entriken
 Dunno what sort of weird geek
archives things like that -- oh, yeah, he was looking at the possibility he
may have to replace his own such unit in the sometime future -- but I'm darn
glad he did. It was most appreciated, and any perceived "violation" was IMHO
none of the sort.

 --Rocky