Re: Does anyone care about Pro Solo

To: HEYWARD WAGNER <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Does anyone care about Pro Solo
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:52:11 -0800
Heyward, I kinda figured I am alone in this, but for me, the season is
the Pro. My intention last year was to do well in the Pro, and that was
the main reason for driving to Topeka, to capture the CStock ProSolo
championship.

Of course, being the Nats CS champion would be cool, but if someone said
I had a choice of one or the other, I would take the ProSolo
championship in a flash. If there was no Pro, I would not drive to
Topeka...or at least not very often.

Randy Chase
(and speaking of temps, it's been 75-78 degrees outside my house)