Re: Forecasts, was: How cold is it where you are?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, mattm@optonline.net
Subject: Re: Forecasts, was: How cold is it where you are?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 21:53:11 EST
In a message dated 12/22/00 4:21:05 PM Pacific Standard Time, Smokerbros
writes:

<< I lived in the Midwest for 25 years, and was within 10 miles of them
almost yearly.  Been here 20 years, heard of 1 tornado in the Central Valley,
and been shaken but not stirred twice.  We also don't lose many people who
freeze to death in the winter or die from the heat in the summer.  I'm not
sure I've ever seen an Easy Rider Rifle Rack in a truck out here, which is a
pretty scary item...  Plenty of 'em back there.

 I'll take California, thanks...

 CHD >>

Of course you haven't seen an "Easy Rider Rifle Rack" in California. The
State(Comm-in-ist) Legislature has made sure of that.

Still proud to live here in the midwest, even if-in it gets a little cold
sometimes.
I won't trade FREEDOM for weather anytime soon.

Mike(Some call me a Redneck?????)B. 99cm