Re: How cold is it where you are?

To: pethier@isd.net, washburn@dwave.net, garryj@localnet.com
Subject: Re: How cold is it where you are?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:32:05 EST
Phil writes:

> Hmm.  Not sure the Lotus will be ready that fast.  We will see.

Let's see, between now and Jan 28 (SF Region's Round 1), I have to trim some
inner fender material, set the float level and adjust the accelerator pump.
In the meantime, I get to run the first Monday event I've done since we
stopped putting on Memorial Day events.  This one will be 1/1/01, in Don
Ebaugh's CSP Civic.  It's 55 F out, now, should be warm enough to work in the
carport on a weekend or two...

CHD
(I remember why I moved from the Midwest 20 years ago...)