Snow in the Midwest (was: Mark Bradakis is my hero)

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Snow in the Midwest (was: Mark Bradakis is my hero)
From: "Loren Williams" <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:12:32 -0600
Eric Salem said:

> Twenty Minute Blizzard. My God Man! Here in your neighbor to the north,
> Nebraksa, we still have white-out conditions. Mrs. Salem's Taurus at 20mph
> is like a Solo in the rain. Rumor has it even Jan & Candy Gerber won't drive
> in this weather.

I'm not kidding, it was all-out for 20 minutes.  Snow  blowing sideways so thick
that you could barely see half a block at most.  And then it was gone.  Of
course, I haven't looked out the window in a while... we could be buried now for
all I know.

Eh, I'll deal with it in the morning.  If it's too deep for the Miata, I'll
either dig my Saturn out of the driveway, or just ride in with my wife.

--
Loren Williams  | Loren@kscable.com
'96 Mazda Miata | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca