Cylinders

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cylinders
From: Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@sstar.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:25:18 -0600
You had to ask....
37 Chevy        6      (Got totaled)
39 Chevy       6
48 Chevy       6
50 Chevy       6  3-2 bl carter carbs, Jahns pistons, Engle
cam,homemade Exh.-6 st pipes out the fender well. It ate
                            flat-head fords for lunch.
55 Chevy       8    At last they make a V8    (Got totaled)
56 Chevy       8
52 Pratt&Whitney air craft Eng.4360 cu. in. twin turbos 28
lb's boost 5800 hp 28 cyls. 4 Eng's
.                         I think these should count as I
was forced into the Air Force and spent 3 yrs as a flight
Eng.
                          operating and maintaining them on
a Stratotanker KC 97     (Got totaled 2ea.) Not my fault.
                    112  But Chuck will have to make the
call on this one.
58 Chevy      8
62 Chevy      8
63 Vette       8
41 Willis cp    8   409 Chevy  B/Altered
65 Chevy      8   409
64 Stang       8  First and last Ford
63 Vette       8
41 willis cp   8   426 Hemi and a puffer A/Altered  (Got
totaled)
6? Riviera     8
Mark III       8
Mark V        8
MarkVII      8 (Got totaled)
87 Alfa        6 But there is an excuse,I won it in a poker
game,sold it 3mo's later.
8? Porsche  8   928
89 Lexus     8   (Got Totaled)
93 Vette      8
9? Mitsub.   6
98 Eldorado8  (Got totaled)  Not MY fault.
99 Eldorado8
98 Chevy    8  Tow truck
BP 39         8
Pit bike       1
                   317
Less air cooled 112
                   205
 If I had all the money I've spent on cars.....
I'd  do It all over again !

Sid