Prepared rules

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Prepared rules
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:04:38 -0600
=================================
Part of the problem is that Prepared is not a progression from SP.  Prepared
is basically old road race cars while SP is basically old Stock cars.
++++++++++++++++++++++

The Solo2 rule book was changed 94-95 and Prepared was no longer joined at the
hip with the GCR and road racing but was written to be a stand alone set of
rules.

We of the prepared list have been discussing the things that have been effected
by this break.  We haven't even gotten to engine preparations yet.  ;-)

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a meaningful
relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's
start with typewriters." Frank Lloyd
Wright(1868-1959)