Re: Badmouthing Roger

To: MDMURRAY@gwns.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Badmouthing Roger
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:10:24 EST
CHuck (very private, top secret, we won't tell DG, KR, KK, BS, or PF know
reply):

You mean Huck & CHuck don't have the Official "Paul Foster Foot In Mouth"
Autocross Performance Tool ready for the Christmas season? Those guys in R&D

must be mixing the wrong dru. . .

Matt-

As one of H & C's top secret advisors (Hey, I wouldn't want to associate with
Huck & CHuck if I weren't in fact on of them, or, uh us...) you should know
that several people have been testing Huck & CHuck's Foot-In-Mouth
Extricator, complete with optional (at extra cost, of course)
"Up-To-the-Knee" extension.  Of course, I can't divulge who is testing it,
but you can speculate based on tdn postings!  Actually a fun game!

Yes, as you've guessed, Byron has been play^H^H^H experimenting with dru
^H^H^H chemicals, but tells me he hasn't come up with the right combination.
Not sure what that means, but his new secretary (formerly employed at
Babydolls, and personally recruited for the job by Jim Crider) is trying to
find out for me...

Keep this under your (H&C) hat!

CHuck