Re: Research

To: PbPied@aol.com
Subject: Re: Research
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:39:36 -0700
PbPied@aol.com wrote:

> Gee, Scott, you got me there.  I didn't consult the current
> rules book to see where the Biturbo might be listed for current
> SP modifications.  That was not the point, however, and unless
> excluded, it would be legal for SM as a 4 door sedan.
>
> Before you question my "research", perhaps you should have done
> some yourself.........(snip) blah, blah, blah for many paragraphs.......

-----------------------------------

In the FWIW Department.................

> Scott had written:
> Naw - do your research - these cars all go into ESP  :-)

I guess the ol'    :-)   doesn't mean what it used to. This was to many
an obvious attempt at humor around the "endowed sporty car" issue when
the BMW was moved into ESP.

Nothing more.

No wonder folks refer to this forum anymore as "Team.b_ _ _h", and have
"evolved" elsewhere  :-)

Adios and good luck.

Scott