Re: Making the SCCA Into Something It Is Not

To: Roger Johnson <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>
Subject: Re: Making the SCCA Into Something It Is Not
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:45:31 -0800
        At this year's national, someone was raving about the huge turnout
(1073) and another remarked, (as Roger mentioned in an earlier post)
"It's good times. Wait until the economy goes south." Let's face it,
there's more discretionary income to be spent these days. No one can
really take credit for the growth in autocross, sorry 'bout that.
--Pat Kelly