Re: Stock class restrictions (was WRX)

To: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Subject: Re: Stock class restrictions (was WRX)
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 05:31:28 -0800
Those cars should not be in stock (Cobra R's - 1993, 1995, 2000).  The
production numbers just don't make sense.  You can make all the argument you
want about other cars that are in stock that have been produced in lesser
numbers but those cars are generally available to multiple people if you look
hard enough.  The issues with cars like the Cobra R is that a large percentage
were snapped up by collectors and will never see the light of day - thereby
making the true number "on the street" far fewer and much harder to obtain than
a run-of-the mill WS6 (of which I see a couple a week - seen a 1995 Cobra
lately?)

AB

"Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com> on 12/06/2000 01:49:31 AM

Please respond to "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>