Thanks To All for Neon Tire Info

To: "TEAM.NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks To All for Neon Tire Info
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 22:39:39 -0700
Many provided public and private thoughts and experiences on what would
work now and in the future for the Neon. Thanks to all for great information.

???BTW, I have no idea where that darn "x-mac-creator="4D4F5353" stuff
in the subject field came from - I didn't type it, so I turned off my
HTML option even though I didn't even use it just in case. If anyone
could enlighten me as to what placed that message in the subject field,
please let me know.

Regards,

Scott