RE: Why is the Supra in SM? Simple...

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com>,
Subject: RE: Why is the Supra in SM? Simple...
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:03:35 -0500
Once again I'm trying to stay out of this argument, but I owned a factory
4-seat rx7 and yes the 2nd generation was the only model imported to the us
In 2 and 4 seat variations and as the rules read It's cool, PS> I still want
a definition of a "sports car" in my 2001 rulebook, sorry they exist.
And when I was planning on campaigning the car in STS we rehashed over the
fact that the 2nd generation was no sportier then the preludes
That was dominating at the time. Especially since it was limited by the open
rear diff. Now there are the Subaru's, which boggle my mind in how fast, and
easy to drive fast, they are.

That is why I am buying one :-)

Jeff