Re: What's wrong with this picture

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this picture
From: "Farzaan Kassam" <fkassam@direct.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 00:00:13 -0800
Paul Foster wrote:
>want to come out and bolster his Pro Solo numbers if they have to
>compete against other 4 SEATER CARS! I suggest Mr. Duncan concentrate on
>his PAID job and leave car classification philosophies to the SEB.

Paul,

You have the right to your opinion, but so do I.  I drive a 944T
competitively in Canada in autocross.  I actually took the championship this
year in a class called A/SuperStock in the B.C. region, kind of a cross
between your A/S and A/SP class.  I paxed at 5th overall of all competitors
and for the record, #1 in PAX was Joe Cheng in the Phantom.  I read Howard's
reply and I thought it made perfect sense.  Just imagine what you could do
to the fullest extent of SM with a 944 Turbo!  I also liked his idea of the
SM Sports class.

You can speak your mind, that's what's great about living in Canada or the
USA or any free country, but why do you choose to use the worst possible
methods of communicating your opinion???

For the record, in all my email conversations with Howard about car
classing, he has been excellent and as far as I'm concerned, he is an asset
to our community, paid or not.

Farzaan
fkassam@direct.ca
89 Porsche 944 Turbo S (street car now)