Re: Final Post - STS Tire rules

To: "A-Team.Net (Group)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Final Post - STS Tire rules
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:20:05 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Roger Johnson wrote:
>   Some of you are akin to a bunch of college football players, lined up
> to screw the homecoming queen - knowing in advance she has an STD.
> <vbg>

All right, who the hell told Roger about that?

:-)

While this discussion might lead folks to believe I'd spit at Roger if I
saw him, I think he's pretty close to right on all his points.  Where we
fundamentally disagree is that I believe its worth the potential (and
perhaps likely, though I don't see it as more likely than current stock/sp
rules) future pain to legitimize the class now and he doesn't.  I suspect
both of us think we're right.  :-)

Mark