Re: Letter to SEB / ESP

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Letter to SEB / ESP
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:46:08 EDT
     Chris, what Sam (and many others) are saying, is that then take those
times, and see where they would have finished in ASP, and BSP and CSP etc...
They would not been as competitive as the M3.  Personally I could care less,
SEB makes a habit out of poor decision making, and we sit around and just
discuss it... Fact is it won't change till it is too late, and now a once fun
heated FORD vs Chevy Class is going to drindle in participation. (Obviously
DSM's there too).  Anyways... typical SCCA... if you want to be competitive
wait until the classing is defined, and purchase your car.  Not the intent of
the sport if you ask me, but it is the intent of the SEB.
   Dave Schotz