was: Letter to SEB / ESP

To: "Dave Kizerian" <davekizerian@hotmail.com>, "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: was: Letter to SEB / ESP
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:38:18 -0400
THWAP THWAP hark the beating of a dead horse

Seriously folks, the SEB and SPAC (?) both know of the situation and I'm
sure will make the right decision, and we all know the different points of
view.  I believe the powers that be will do the right thing; can't we all
just get along? Besides If I was an ESP competitor I'd be more afraid of the
DSM's as soon as someone figures out how to install an anti-lag system,
Which I believe can be implemented within the ESP rules.

For a decent explanation See:

http://www.rallycars.com/Cars/bangbang.html

Just changing the subject
Jeff