Car Dial-In Evolution Phase 3

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Dial-In Evolution Phase 3
From: Richard Rousseau <rnrouss@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:58:06 -0500
Information for anyone who may be interested.  I received this from Jean
Kinser and am relaying this for those inquiring minds that want to know.

I have opened registration for the San Antonio Dial In for Feb 3-4.
Tucson's is now cancelled-the Dial In due to site problems..So this
will be the first big one of the year.  I need to get entries in in
order to start planning for this though.  Instructors look to be Guy
Ankeny, Mark Daddio, Nick Leverone-cost is set for $370 for the
intense 2 day school.  Plan to bring a pit person to help work on the
car, and plenty of tools.

Money will be refunded totally if for some reason we do not meet
required number of students.  Limited to the first 12 people.

Send check to
Jean Kinser
216 East Kelly Park Rd
Apopka, Fl 32712