Re: Endurokhana! 10-29

To: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>, ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Endurokhana! 10-29
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:15:30 -0500
>One geographic commentary, there aren't any complete North South roads on
>the east side of Northern/Central Idaho.  What you described as a slalom
>down the Bitterroot is actually in Montana.

What? Not even in a 4WD?  We don' need no steenkin' roads. :-)  Just another
way to deseribe the not-straightline Idaho/Montana border.

What I'm really describing is just the shape of the course, then throwing
some names on it to give it reference. The north end is actually a quite a
ways north of Coeur d'Alene, and that wiggle is mostly done by the time you
get to Moscow.

>Sounds like a great event - might have to try one up here.  Have fun!!

Do it when you know you'll have a small turnout (end of season). Just gave
you the basic rules. I've found in the past, you need a worker dedicated to
just counting laps, separate from the one running the timer (on our
JACircuits timer, he has to keep hitting the re-finish button every lap, but
it is surprisingly easy to lose count)

>~ Ken Stolz (a Fiero Guy)
>Missoula, MT

Rocky

>kstolz@selway.umt.edu (The University of Montana)
>84 2m4 SE FOR SALE - Best Offer.
>86 SE - at the Fiero Factory - looking for a new home
>86 V-8 GT (an "Archie") SOLD!.
>87 GT Auto (with 50K miles 88 V-6 by Ed Parks) - getting complete original
>paint
>87 Coupe - at the Fiero Factory - looking for a new home
>88 GT Auto, only 51,000 miles, SOLD!

Seconds