Re: Snell 2000 Helmets

To: <PbPied@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Snell 2000 Helmets
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:09:32 -0500
From: PbPied@aol.com <PbPied@aol.com>

>There are now available Snell 2000 Certified helmets ...
>www.smf.org

Nice to see that HJC (Hong Jin Crown) is still on the M list.  The mainstay
of local autocrossers everywhere.  As far as I know, this is the
least-expensive Snell "M" hat you can buy.  Check the local Motorcycle
speciality shop.  There are much more expensive lids that don't carry a
Snell sticker.

When I go to replace my M90, I can still get an HJC.  Hope the fit is as
perfect as this one, since that is the most important thing, once you have a
helmet that meets standards.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.