FS: 1998 Camaro Z28 1LE

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 1998 Camaro Z28 1LE
From: "David Shreve" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:44:13 EDT
I am seriously considering selling the Camaro and buying a shifter kart and
a truck, so I thought I'd post it here first to see if there is any
interest...

1998 Camaro Z28 1LE
LS1 with 6-speed
White on grey
Garage kept.
~34k miles - still under factory warranty

Only factory options are the 1LE package and rear defogger.  This is one of
less than 100 1LE's made in 98.  99 was the last year for the 1LE.  Less
than 200 1LE's were built with the LS1.  It will become a collectible.

I installed a factory CD player from a 98 Z28 in it
Factory tape deck goes with it
Alpine alarm system with 2 remotes and starter kill
Fairly new street tires (not Firestones :)

Re-valved Koni dual adjustable shocks
Dynomax UltraFlow straight-through muffler
MSD Superconductor wires and NGK-R copper plugs (~7k miles old)

Posi replaced under warranty ~2k miles ago.  Both front hubs/wheel bearings
replaced under warranty within the last 10k miles.

This is a strong-running car.  It has gone 13.22@108.35 in the 1/4.

$16,500

Or get the turn-key Solo2 setup for $17,500:

1 set almost new mounted 265/45 Kumho's(~12 runs)
1 set worn out mounted 265/45 Kumho's(1 or 2 events left in them)
Fresh take-off Auburn posi(stock) from SLP(back when they had them)
1 set new factory front swaybar mount brackets(never installed)
New poly bushings for front swaybar(never installed)
1 set non-1LE(i.e. stock Z28) springs
Draw-Tite receiver hitch

This car is ready to win at the national level--just add a competent driver.
  In 98 this car won a Tour and took home hardware from Nationals.

The car is located in Columbus, IN.

-dave