2001 Proposal w/2000 Nats Data

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2001 Proposal w/2000 Nats Data
From: Russ Bowlus <rcbowlus@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:01:18 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I thought it was a little strange that the CRX
Si was ending up in "HS" and checking the phantom
results shows why: a 4 second differential between the
"class winner" and the first former HS car.

I seem to recall an ES CRX winning DS at the Lemoore
ProSolo, too!

Wasn't the "no 2 seater SM cars" supposed to be to
prevent the CRXen from dominating *another* class? ;)

-Russ
98 CIvic EX--HS
84 RX-7 GSL-SE--F(un)P