Re: Anyone looking for a new Car Hauler?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone looking for a new Car Hauler?
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:13:34 -0700
On Wed, 4 Oct 2000 08:06:21 -0400 (EDT) "Mark J. Andy"
<marka@telerama.com> writes:
> Of course, the Clements' are being required to get CDL's due to
> their (lack of) exhaust muffling, so you already know they're a bit
off...
>  Some of us only need enough truck to tow a _car_.

Did I mention the Dodge has really good sound insulation, too?  Eric and
I both left for work this morning at the same time.  I followed the Dodge
and was *amazed* at how loud it is with no cat and no muffler.  (Don't
yell--earlier years *and* later years of the same truck have no catalytic
converter.  Not sure why they tried it in '96.)

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
------I take no responsibility for anything below this line------