RE: Illegal tire warming??? An apology.

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Illegal tire warming??? An apology.
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:46:13 -0500
Okay, I have to offer a bit of a public apology.

I was informed offlist that my comment on racers needing two fuctioning legs
was a little less than tactful and may have offended some of our physically
challenged drivers.

For that comment, I am sorry.

When I get riled up I truly turn into a knuckledragging caveman and often
say things in less than an inoffensive manner. Beyond that faux pas, I stand
on my post and my soap box.  ;^)

Eric (just a little red faced) Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen."
Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)