Bill dont unsubscribe....just start skimming!

To: Bill Ozinga <oz@tirerack.com>, David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bill!
First of all I would like to personally thank you for
the support you and TIRE RACK have given this sport.
As you might have seen, I am a huge supporter of
taking care of our sponsors. This sport would not be
were it is without The Tire Rack's sponsorship. The
electronic B.S. that goes on here at Team.net is not
representative of the type of professionalism that
could take this sport into the ranks that I feel it
deserves! Is it just me or does seeing Roller Hockey
and Minature Golf on major networks like ESPN piss
anyone else off?(I swear, I have seen them both on
ESPN).
 If we ever want to achieve anything other than the
amature status that this sport has been stuck in since
the 1960's,we all must do our part to raise the bar.
 I'm not sure where I'm going with this,but I just
wanted to keep this line of communication open with
one of our great sports sponsors. Stay on
Team.net,just scan the ray lines for whom you feel is
competent and always remember its just cyber B.S.!
 Also, I have given The Tire Rack free advertisement
on my personal web page www.geocities.com/markds33.
Please check it out! This is the kind of "Back
Scratching" that makes The Tire Racks sponsorship
worth while.
Hope you stay on!
Mark"Rainman"Darby
#3 DS