Re: OSP email list

To: Rick Brown <free2000@quixnet.net>
Subject: Re: OSP email list
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:40:56 -0400
Rick Brown wrote:
> Don't think all this is necessary.  Just have your local group add the
> class to your local regs. Two rules: DOT tires and current license,
> done deal.

Personally, I'm in full support of this.  But last time I brought it up
here, it was pointed out to me that there are eight states (including
D.C.) within about two and a half hours of Philadelphia (CT DC DE MD
NJ NY PA VA).  To have people playing by that many different rulebooks
seems a little unfair.

Things are indeed a little different in California. :-)

Mark