F1 vs NASCAR

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: F1 vs NASCAR
From: sjohnson@kcnet.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:54:27 -0500
Adam you were joking, right? The whole reason I like F1 is because to win,
you _have_ to be the best. I'd rather watch one F1 pass that was setup for
ten laps than a season of worthless NASCAR passes. Did you watch any of
the in-car shots? How many times a lap on average did an F1 driver apply
opposite lock to recover the car and succeed? I can't remember the last time
I saw the rear end step out on an Winston Cup car and it _didn't_ spin....

I think Joe Average autocrosser could qualify for a Winston Cup race with an
already setup car.

 Scott Johnson
 sjohnson@kcnet.com
 93 SE-R