RE: auto x

To: "Brunner, William Jr." <BrunnerW@DNB.com>
Subject: RE: auto x
From: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:49:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Brunner, William Jr. wrote:

> Check out this link.   http://members.aol.com/mwcscc/mw-axnf.htm
>
> Fairly new to the sport but I would like to go to a couple of races to check
> it out.  Where can I find auto-x in Maryland?
>
>                 thanks,
>                     Nick

That link is obsolete -- the Metro Washington Council set up a new
autocross web page this year.  I don't remember the new URL, but go to
http://www.autocrossers.org, and there are links to the MWCSCC, all the
area clubs, and the area schedule and pre-registration pages.  Next event
is an SCCA event in Frederick MD on 1 Oct -- a full grid right now, but
the waiting list usually has pretty good luck.  The next (and last) one
after that is in Ft Washington (down near Indian Head MD) on the 22d --
pre-registration opens up at 8pm on the 1st.

Check some of the club links, too -- there might be something going on in
Baltimore or up in Harrisburg PA, too, which wouldn't show up on the D.C.
schedule.

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing