Natl winning CSP Honda for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Natl winning CSP Honda for sale
From: JHARN79942@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:41:42 EDT
We are accepting offers for our 1984 CSP Honda CRX. We are taking a break
from National Competition for a while and would like to see this car find a
good home with someone that can continue with this car's success.
Basic description
1984 CRX 1500
85 SI Motor .040 engine with TWM induction unit and Electromotive Tech II
system.
Comptech Header, Mugen Limited Slip, Alum flywheel.
Shorten double adj. konis, with special valving, 27mm torsion bars, eibach
springs, rear bar. Pansport Wheels/Hoosiers
This car has won two Pro National titles, two CSPL national titles, and
numerous tour and Pro wins.
This car is reliable, and has never suffered any mechanical problems in all
the years of racing. This car has a broad torque band, and was tuned for max
torque and HP from the use of many dyno runs. The program in this car has no
flat spots, no idle problems, no mixture problems, like some similiar setups
experience.
We also have a 14' alum trailor that can go with the car if needed.
For any serious inquires please contact me directly.
Accepting best offers over 8,000 for the car
Jim and Audrey Harnish
York, Pa.
h 717/741/4409
w 717/767/7009