RE: White lines are FLOUR!!!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: White lines are FLOUR!!!
From: Mark Noeltner <mark@buffalochips.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:09:55 -0500
Based off of my observations, CS and CSP. Wouldn't be a class killer, but
it would at least be mid-pack instead of last.  :(  The car certainly isn't
the super-car that some people think it is. It's a nice GT car. Decent
handling, decent ride. Cruises the highway well, and is reasonably
comfortable. Performance?? Not unless you super charge, or turbo-charge it.
With all the various SP legal things, you might get it up to around 200hp
at the rear wheels. Then you still have to deal with the 35/65 weight
balance and the fact that ALL performance upgrades to the suspension would
have to be custom built. (Yeah, I know, I can't count the expense part of
it. I didn't. That's just icing on the cake!  :)  )

Mark N