Thanks to SCCA and others

To: "Autocross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks to SCCA and others
From: "Pat Griffith" <slowse-r@hmp.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:59:17 -0400
I'd like to publicly thank Sandy Brown and Paula Whitney for allowing me to
run the Pro Solo Finale.  Because of prior commitments (like flying from
Saudi Arabia!), I couldn't make it to Topeka until around noon the Saturday
of the Finale, missing the morning runs as well as registration.  But since
the car I was driving was already there and had been teched, they allowed me
to enter.  They could have easily have said "no way" since I showed up
several hours after registration closed.

Also thanks to Sam Strano for helping me change the differential in Karen
Kraus' Camaro on Forbes Field asphalt in 100-degree heat.  He's a nicer guy
than most people think. :) :) And thanks to Mark Andy for lending a hand
when some C Prepared help was needed on the F Stock car. ;)

Oh and thanks to Karen for allowing me to use her car to hit cones! ;)

Pat
'93 Sentra SE-R, DSP/Tracktoy
'96 Camaro Z-28, FS <-- mine again for three minutes a week