Blocking the view, was: Nats survey

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Blocking the view, was: Nats survey
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:54:37 -0400
As an audio guy, wire IS better than RF. I helped Chang Ho Kim and Matt
Baldoni move the stands on the south course Monday. Long before the video
guys were there. You could have always gotten a bunch of people to move the
stands (providing they are in a safe area).

I'm still waiting for the voice-over residual check(s) from Mr. Video from
the prior three years. SAG/AFTRA might be interested. :^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net