attn: Susquehanna, Central PA, and other folks pitted in the same genera

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: attn: Susquehanna, Central PA, and other folks pitted in the same general area
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:58:16 -0400
Eric and I were the last to leave Topeka, and brought home with us some
stuff that was left in our paddock area.  If it's yours, let us know, and
we'll get it back to you at some future event.  (May I suggest the
Central PA Region Fall Challenge?  September 24, October 8, October 15,
and October 22--all at the PSU Test Track.)

A blue and white Rubbermaid cooler
A blue fold up chair
A green fold up chair (very similar to our missing green foldup chair)
A white 5-gallon bucket
Several cans of Diet Mountain Dew
Several cans of Squirt
Several cans of Coors Light