Re: North course change on Tuesday, & Banquet Tickets

To: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: North course change on Tuesday, & Banquet Tickets
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 13:12:29 -0400
Yes, fixed/restored to the original, for Wednesday's runs. Pylon #52 was
moved into the turn by about two feet. Pylons #118 and #119 were adjusted so
that the entry was easier, but the exit was harder. It was a harder
entry/easier exit the rest of the time.

Sunday @ 4PM I purchased the last of two tickets still available for sale.
Wednesday, I was announcing that anyone not attending the banquet to return
the tickets to the information tent/shed/hanger so that other might attend.
FWIW, there were MANY empty seats. :^(

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net