Re: BSP Stories?

To: washburn@dwave.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BSP Stories?
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 08:46:09 EDT
In a message dated 09/16/2000 11:50:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
washburn@dwave.net writes:

> Looking at BSP results, are there any stories here?  Looks like Ray
>  Miller really put it to everyone!  Anyone privy to this one?

I am proud to say that Ray was one of our students a few years ago and he has
been running his butt off since then.  I know that several BSP guys were
saying they were not used to running course quite like the north course.  I
am sure with the two extremes styles of courses, it was a matter of who could
put together 2 fast clean runs-talk was south course was car, and north
course was driver.  Sure was some exciting and surprising results in some
classes this year. Matters were made worse for the cars with the extremely
stiff set ups with the bumps and holes on the north course.   If you watched
them, the cars seem to skid in ways and slowing down was a problem.  Many
guys with their set ups went to the softer set ups on the north to try and
get some better handling.

Jean