Top Ten Reasons Why Autocrossers Won't Be On Survivor (f

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>, <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Top Ten Reasons Why Autocrossers Won't Be On Survivor (f
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 22:23:44 -0400
Top Ten Reasons Why Autocrossers Won't Be On Survivor  ©

10. They have to stay at home to understand the new restructuring of the
stock class realignment.

9. Roger prefers sheep to rats.

8. We don't select our winners by going through the alphabet.

7. Penthouse won't pay ANY of us to pose naked.

6. No gasoline on the island.

5. Susan Hawk would beat all of us.

4. The CP guys don't look as good as the Naked Fat Guy.

3. The SEB won't post their decisions up in a tree.

2. BFG was voted off the island.

And the number one reason why autocrossers won't be on Survivor. . .

1. No Speedvision.