Re: OSP

To: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OSP
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 14:10:50 -0700
You missed the point of the class.  It's not for people interested in
National level competition, local class only. Just a place to dump people
who show up with street cars that would normally go into Prep/Mod per SCCA
rules and run against cars they can't relate to.  No PAX, just "best"
car/driver wins.  No purpose built cars for it. Typically we get newbies
before they decide if they want to prep to the rules and often 3rd drivers
in some of the faster Stock and SP classes.  Basically anything can win on a
given day, never know what will be in the class.  The class wouldn't still
be going in a number of regions for this many years if it didn't work.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z