Re: Rotus Super 7 w/13B on ebay

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rotus Super 7 w/13B on ebay
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:23:25 -0700
> It's not too late to switch classes, is it? :-)
>
> I have been thinking of getting a Rotus, but I will probably get
> outbid anyhow. I love the Sevens, and Rotary power.

Randy, you can't afford a Rotus *and* an MR2 Spyder.  Where are your
priorities, huh?

> (off to a very late start to go to Topeka, but now in the
> middle of Utah anyway....I love my Valentine One Radar Detector!)

Hah.  I'm *still* in the middle of Pennsylvania, and will be until at
least 6 tonight.  And no, we *don't* have a radar detector.  Gonna be a
long night and day...but we'll be there.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
------I take no responsibility for anything below this line------

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.