Kumho's Magazine add shows US!!!!!! and STS-2 intrest

To: "Autox@Autox. Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kumho's Magazine add shows US!!!!!! and STS-2 intrest
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 21:44:00 -0400
I was leafing through the latest European car magazine at my buddy's shop
when low and behold I see the SCCA solo II logo big as day on the ad for
Kumho's
712 Tire I do not know if it was tire rack or Kumho that put in the add but
it was nice to see our sport mentioned in a prestigious rag like euro-car.

 KumhoUSA seems to like solo2 I'm glad I supported them by purchasing the
712 as my street tire and heck I got a nice set of tires for a great price
out of the deal

PS. Is there any interest in STS-2 I was thinking that STS would be cool in
a 2-seat car :) I know Mr. Grant would like me to use my effort to start SM2
but
I think STS-2 2 seat cars allowing limited slips but sticking to 16x7"
wheels and street tires would be a pretty awesome class and the proper
precursor
To SM2 like STS was to SM

Jeff Lloyd