Re: Help needed in classing a Cobra Kit Car.

To: <Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com>
Subject: Re: Help needed in classing a Cobra Kit Car.
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 11:58:08 -0500
Ahh yes Andrew, but for the sake of argument let's consider the following
point:  It has no "production" chassis so technically it cannot run in EM
(or DM) as they're classes for "production" cars and therefore it should be
bumped to AM.

We've had this discussion many times here in KC as we have several of the
Factory Five Cobra replicas that play with us.  BTW, great power but for
some reason they all have NO brakes.

Our local guys run in Prepared.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Weaseling out of things is good. It's what separates us
from the other animals....except weasels."
Homer Simpson